Elite Technique is looking for a certified personal trainer who is looking to take their skills to the next level and be a part of a rapidly growing performance and body training organization.
Must be able to lift 100lbs
Certification not Required: We will help you get certified however you do need experience as a trainer, athlete or trainee.
- Demonstrate how to carry out various exercises and routines
- Watch clients do exercises and show or tell them correct techniques to minimize injury and improve fitness
- Give alternative exercises during workouts or classes for different levels of fitness and skill
- Monitor clients’ progress and adapt programs as needed
- Explain and enforce safety rules and regulations on sports, recreational activities, and the use of exercise equipment
- Give clients information or resources about nutrition, weight control, and lifestyle issues
- Give emergency first aid if needed
- Market through social media platforms
We are looking for a trainer who loves to help people more than they love to train themselves.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $62,000.00 – $110,000.00 per year
- Friends & Family Discounts
- Sick & Safe Leave
- 5am-9am & 4pm-9pm
- Saturdays 9am-10am
Supplemental pay types:
- Commission pay
Temperatures are taken at the door. Everyone wears full gloves and use a towel.